You can make a huge difference in the life of an individual or family in need! Volunteers needed now!
- Retired or semi-retired looking for a volunteer opportunity?
- A recent grad in need of experience or trying to diversify your resume?
We have the following volunteer opportunities now available:
- SHIBA (State Health Insurance Benefits Advisor)
- Tax Preparer
- General Office / Customer Service
- In-Person Assister (Affordable Care Act health insurance guidance and enrollment)
- Basic Food (SNAP) outreach and enrollment
- Various committees
Do you work in the finance world? Are you a lender or realtor? Do you have passion for helping people save money for education, business, or home ownership? Help our Financial Counseling Staff by co-teaching Homebuyer Education and Financial Fitness classes to members of our community.